• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

hi oakley people i was totally into them in the 80s and 90s and came across a pair that id like to have tuned up and throw them out there for someone who would enjoy them.they were found in my old stuff from a longtime ago

Hello,

Nice to be here, primarily here looking to buy an AP holster. Would've been nice to have known about the site when I was looking for luggage. 😅

Oakley items note bags/glasses/luggage not sure as Im as major as some here. Somehow I get the impression I may fall into a rabbit spending hole soon.

Hello,

Nice to be here, primarily here looking to buy an AP holster. Would've been nice to have known about the site when I was looking for luggage. 😅

Oakley items note bags/glasses/luggage not sure as Im as major as some here. Somehow I get the impression I may fall into a rabbit spending hole soon.
Welcome

hi oakley people i was totally into them in the 80s and 90s and came across a pair that id like to have tuned up and throw them out there for someone who would enjoy them.they were found in my old stuff from a longtime ago

Hello,

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

images copy.jpeg

Hello Oakley fam!

Just jumped in the forum as a rookie to learn more about the good old days of the brand, looking for old M Frame’s, Racing Jacket’s, Romeo’s and spare parts to keep restoring the ones that i’ve got..

Im from Spain so it’s a bit difficult to find any pieces of the before-the-Luxottica-purchase Era, just been doing some 2nd hand market finds and Ebay to get anything.

Have a blessed day!

Hello Oakley fam!

Just jumped in the forum as a rookie to learn more about the good old days of the brand, looking for old M Frame’s, Racing Jacket’s, Romeo’s and spare parts to keep restoring the ones that i’ve got..

Im from Spain so it’s a bit difficult to find any pieces of the before-the-Luxottica-purchase Era, just been doing some 2nd hand market finds and Ebay to get anything.

Have a blessed day!
Welcome

Useful Links​

Become a Premium Member!​

Want instant exchange acces, no ads and tons of other benefits?
Support the site and become a premium member today!
Upgrade Today

Latest Posts

Back