• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Sup fellow Oakley®️ heads! I’m that goblin with who packs a magnum everywhere i go! My goal is to own a set of blue Oakley®️ grips and a set of black Oakley®️ grips. Any other fellow Alaskans on here?View attachment 1057587

Hi. I am from Croatia and I love Oakley metal.
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. Happy to have you both aboard. :cool-33:🤙

Shaka+Whale+Tale+Photo+by+Kyle+X+Taylor.jpeg

New to the forum, just being here in saying I've joined in hopes that the marketplace here might deliver on a discontinued pair of frames that I have recently lost 😭. I'm not big on Oakley gear but I have been wearing their sunglasses since the early 90s when I was gifted a pair of frogskins and they became my favorite fishing glasses. Some of my all-time favorites were the Zeros - despite the fact they always split in the middle they were wicked comfy until they broke, then the Half-Jackets were my staple glasses for years they were great for softball and again fishing and I wear Bottle Rockets now which aren't terribly different. And then of course the Bottlecaps are what brings me here, unfortunately I honestly don't recall if I had the small ones or the XLs so replacing them is going to be a pain. Even eBay and Poshmark seem to be thin on Bottlecap offerings, it seems I may have been the only one that loved them.

New to the forum, just being here in saying I've joined in hopes that the marketplace here might deliver on a discontinued pair of frames that I have recently lost 😭. I'm not big on Oakley gear but I have been wearing their sunglasses since the early 90s when I was gifted a pair of frogskins and they became my favorite fishing glasses. Some of my all-time favorites were the Zeros - despite the fact they always split in the middle they were wicked comfy until they broke, then the Half-Jackets were my staple glasses for years they were great for softball and again fishing and I wear Bottle Rockets now which aren't terribly different. And then of course the Bottlecaps are what brings me here, unfortunately I honestly don't recall if I had the small ones or the XLs so replacing them is going to be a pain. Even eBay and Poshmark seem to be thin on Bottlecap offerings, it seems I may have been the only one that loved them.
Welcome man. I got my first Oakley's in 2007, Monster pup. I bought many other like Straight Jacket 2007, which is my daily driver. Juliet's are my favourite on the other hand, but I don't wear them all the time . It's been a journey. :D

New to the forum, just being here in saying I've joined in hopes that the marketplace here might deliver on a discontinued pair of frames that I have recently lost . I'm not big on Oakley gear but I have been wearing their sunglasses since the early 90s when I was gifted a pair of frogskins and they became my favorite fishing glasses. Some of my all-time favorites were the Zeros - despite the fact they always split in the middle they were wicked comfy until they broke, then the Half-Jackets were my staple glasses for years they were great for softball and again fishing and I wear Bottle Rockets now which aren't terribly different. And then of course the Bottlecaps are what brings me here, unfortunately I honestly don't recall if I had the small ones or the XLs so replacing them is going to be a pain. Even eBay and Poshmark seem to be thin on Bottlecap offerings, it seems I may have been the only one that loved them.
There was a new pair of Bottlecaps that sold on eBay yesterday or the day before.

Good luck on your search.

Welcome to the forum! And good luck on your quest for Oakley excellence!!!

Welcome

Back