• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi all. Just joined from the PNW. I've had oakley's for a few years. Flak 2.0. Just discovering that low bridge stuff fits me better. Joined to forum to get insight on which frames can be "low bridged" by changing nose pieces vs the frames that are truly different. That and Oakley has so many options its overwhelming. I figured this would be a great resource to help navigate everything
Welcome

Hallo from Germany :) Oakley Fan in the making! Hope to find some info about frames and lenses. So much to explore out in this forum, thanks to everyone for keeping this alive and working!
Greetings.
Hi all. Just joined from the PNW. I've had oakley's for a few years. Flak 2.0. Just discovering that low bridge stuff fits me better. Joined to forum to get insight on which frames can be "low bridged" by changing nose pieces vs the frames that are truly different. That and Oakley has so many options its overwhelming. I figured this would be a great resource to help navigate everything
Greetings.

Hi there,

Nice to see a forum for oakleys. From Canada, I have a couple pairs of Madmans for sale

Hi im new to the group. Big thanks for welcoming me here. Its good to see and greet fellow Oakley lovers in here. Have a good day O-fam.👊
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 6.gif

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :cool-33:🤙

tmp 4.gif

Back