• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

HI All, I'm from Perth WA and I am a self confessed OAKLEY freak!! I have been collecting Oakley gear since my first pair of frogs back in the 80's. I now have over 600 pieces and am allways looking for the next thing to add. I love the rare and hard to find and the just plain weird. I look forward to see what everyone thinks about the world of OAKLEY

I am hereby addicted to Oakleys! I only have one dilemma.....which pair to wear each day! Okay, should I wear my Shaun White Montefrios or my Shaun White Holbrooks.......ahhh the sweet problems of life!!!!!

;)

HOwdy. my apologies for the late introduction. I've posted some stuff and people are probably wondering "who is this guy?".

My name's Dave and I'm an Oakley addict. Been one since the late 80's.

I'm one of those people who can't leave well enough alone and I love to customize stuff. Some of the other folks here know me, so this is no surprise to them. I like to polish stuff. Cases, watches, glasses, accessories, etc.

Anyway that's it. That's me.

D

Hey y'all. Oakley Hijinx lover here. I look forward to learning from and chatting with everyone. Thanks for cool topics.

Hey Everybody. This is a good looking site. We have needed an actual forum for Oakley Fans for a long time.
I got my first pair of Oakleys in 1991 I still have them in my collecting case. My favorite pieces are my Over the Tops, Plate and Splice.

Nice, Welcome to the forum, post some pics of your collection! Nothing like getting to check out other peoples Oakleys! :D

hi im new here im love all oakley stuff mainly sunnies i had a pair off frogskins untill my ex sold them on me im looking at getting a pair again soon

Latest Posts

Back