• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introducing OakleyExchange.com

I've found its much easier to read rules and learn as much as you can, rather than have to get corrected constantly or cause a problem down the road somewhere. Pride and humility can often go hand in hand. Thank you sir, very much looking forward to it!

I've found its much easier to read rules and learn as much as you can, rather than have to get corrected constantly or cause a problem down the road somewhere. Pride and humility can often go hand in hand. Thank you sir, very much looking forward to it!

After a few more months you will see what I mean with skme of the new users spamming the forum lol

I'm new here, and the classifieds were probably the #1 reason I joined as I got tired of sketchy ebay ads...

anyways, for feedback, have you considered a 3rd party feedback system? I trade on some computer forums and we use Heatware .com for feedback. Its not foolproof, but lets traders who perhaps are only looking to do one transaction have a little bit of reputation from other sources.

ok, i'll go back into lurker mode now - anxiously awaiting my access to the exchange section :)

Latest Posts

Back