• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introducing The Cult89 Webshop - WIN A 10% DISCOUNT Coupon!

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

http://www.juleye.nl
The Netherlands
As some of you might have noticed, as of today I am officially an oakleyforum.com sponsor. Which feels really great... Also for the reason that I have become a sponsor I would like to introduce you all to my webshop and the story behind it.

For me Oakley collecting has started already quite some years ago. When I was at training for speed skating I always saw those guys wearing Oakley, they simply were the only way to go. However, when you were out on the streets in the Netherlands you never see people wearing the O. So I started to do some research on the brand and found out they made a lot more awesome models.
All these models were just different than all the common brands and fashion brands you see people wearing out on the streets. The design was really stunning, not that standard shades, but really something with which you could express your personality to the outer world. And of course we must not forget about the quality of the lenses. From this our slogan also came: "Cult89 - Express Yourself!"

So the first pair I bought was a Polished/ Fire Iridium Polarized Juliet, which was such a different and stunning pair. But of course I needed something for sports too, that became the Half Jacket. And these two purchases meant the start of my collection. I needed some light lenses, and didn't want to buy extra lenses for the HJ's because, in my opinion, changing only damages... And there the Flak Jackets came in. Well, from that time there was a period that I always still had an excuse for buying a pair. But that is not the case anymore, now it's just the design, the quality and the passion for the brand that drives me.

Throughout the years I have built up quite some connections with former reps. other Oakley fanatics etc. that gave me access to quite some stuff. Think of glasses, lenses, parts, rep. stuff and so on.
I have been offered a couple of times overstock and stock from bankruptcies. This meant I could sell them at really great prices and help fellow collectors out with finding the models and parts they needed for a really great price. Out of this the idea to start Cult89 emerged.

And now, there it is. It has been quite some work to get it all up and running. But now I am able to offer Oakley's, part and accessories to all of you at really great prices (especially for the European market, where prices are quite high). Also I wanted to support the Oakleyforum, as this is all just driven out of passion, so I contacted Oakleyboss and worked out a great sponsor deal.

At the moment there are a couple of lifestyle frames in the shop, to know:
- Oil Rig
- Oil Drum
- Eyepatch
- Gascan
- Gascan S

And some parts, for the vintage collector to restore their frames. Which are at the moment many colorways of the vintage Eye-Jacket earstems.

There is a lot more to follow in the coming months. Not everything is here yet, but I can promise there will be awesome NOS vintage parts, lifestyle glasses, sports glasses, lenses and some unique stuff!

I hope you guys enjoyed the story and like the shop! If you have suggestions, just shout them out.

Oh, and also don't forget to like Cult89 on Facebook:
Cult89 | Facebook

Follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/Cult89nl

And have look at the shop and homepage:
Cult89 - Express yourself
Cult89, Express Yourself!

EDIT: if you decide to follow Cult89 at Facebook and/or Twitter, I will give away one 10% discount coupon. This coupon will be given away when there are 100 Facebook likes. When you like Cult89 on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter, you double your chance to win the coupon!

I had some thinking last night and decided that real Oakley fanatics might like to get some discount.
So if you decide to follow Cult89 at Facebook and/or Twitter, I will give away one 10% discount coupon. This coupon will be given away when there are 100 Facebook likes.

When you like Cult89 on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter, you double your chance to win the coupon!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/cult89nl
Facebook: Cult89 | Facebook

Well, a little update that I am pretty excited about. I have completely changed the Cult89 Blog | Express Yourself homepage. It has been changed to a blog on which I will post about projects going on, video-reviews and shop updates.
Also you can react and interact. I think it turned out pretty slick.

So please have a look and let me know what you think!

Back