• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walleva

Oakley Enthusiast
We proudly introduce our highest quality sunglasses lenses – the Mr. Shield lenses. All Mr. Shield lenses are made of polycarbonate and are polarized, which can provide the best optical characteristics: high clarity, high contrast and high comfort.

10259241_1703767206536967_5864896260909655791_o.jpg

Mr. Shield stands for Multi-Resistant Shield, meaning the lenses have great resistance to impact and corrosion.

a. Anti-seawater: remain perfect condition after soaking into sea water for 24 consecutive hours

b. Anti-chlorine water: remain perfect condition after soaking into chlorine water (such as swimming pool water) for 24 consecutive hours, making the lenses suitable for swimming

c. Highest safety: meet Z87.1 standard, which is the impact resistance standard for safety glasses.

d. Walleva extra repel: With a hardened oleophobic and hydrophobic layer, Mr. Shield not only resist scratching, repels dirt and water, but also repels oil, smudges and fingerprints. Mr Shield 100% guarantee you will have the best clarity vision during using.

887290_1703767056536982_2573412226323410446_o.jpg

Mr Shield lenses have the following features that bring you extra value.

1. UV protection
Remove 100% of ultraviolet (UV) rays, such as UVA, UVB and UVC, preventing damage to the skin of your eyelid, the cornea, lens and other parts of the eye.

2. Polarized
Remove glare, bring high contrast and high clarity and high comfort, making the lenses perfect for fishing, driving, riding, hiking and other outdoor activities as well as daily wearing.

3. Impact Protection
Mr Shield lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee uncompromising protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact. All Mr. Shield lenses meet ANSI-Z87.1, the impact resistant standard for ballistic eyewear.

4. Taper Corrected
Provide 100% natural undistorted vision through compensating the curved shape by variable thickness from center to edge.

Last edited:
Afaik that is pretty hard to do, but a feature I'd gladly pay for. I think you mean taper corrected ;)

It might be wise to send out a sample or 2 to members who can give an unbiased review.

Hi thank you for the reply! We are actually seeking reviewers. :)

Where do I buy some? I want to try these out. I just ordered another pair off eBay today.

Back