• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduction

jm_kelly23

Oakley Beginner
Texas
Hey everybody, just wanted to introduce myself. Im a baseball player at Lamar University. As you can imagine Oakley's have been a big part of my life growing up. Don't have the money but just sell a pair to get a pair. I recently started up a pin collection, have 10 or 12 of the more common ones. I'm looking to
find the TACA one and the military pins. I also am employed by Oakley. If anyone knows where I might can find these other than eBay please let me know!

Thanks for joining the community, and welcome! When you have exchange access you'll be able to track down your missing pins without too much trouble I'll bet.

:)

Thanks for joining the community, and welcome! When you have exchange access you'll be able to track down your missing pins without too much trouble I'll bet.

:)
I'm very excited to be a part of it! Hopefully my collection of pins grows while I'm here and not my glasses. Not enough money for all of that!

Back