• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IOS 7

updated both of my phones to it today....will take some getting used to but I already miss swiping down to see the temperature. Other than that it doesn't seem to bad. I'm waiting till Friday for the new phone so I can try out the fingerprint reader.
a4a8utu8.jpg

Oh you want it to say the temp at that time. Hm. Never really paid attention. Isn't the high more useful?

a4a8utu8.jpg

Oh you want it to say the temp at that time. Hm. Never really paid attention. Isn't the high more useful?
Yup....I wanna know what it is right now..... ;) At 9pm I don't really care what the high was since it's probably 10 degrees cooler :p

I updated both through iTunes....I didn't even mess with over the air. Download took 15 minutes and first phone updated within 15-20 minutes but my main phone took over an hour to update. It's still rebuilding it's photo library as I have well over 9000 photos and video to rebuild.....been over 4 hours of rebuilding.

Back