• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IOS 7

I'm liking iOS 7 so far. It seems to run faster than iOS 6, but I miss the clear dock

Yeah some things seem faster, but overall I actually feel like its bloating my 5 a little bit. But hey, I guess that's how they get you to upgrade; you go to the Apple store and the 5S will feel super fast compared to your old 5 lol.

If you are jailbroken, wait until they release a 7.1 or official jailbreak before doing it. You can accomplish everything 7 has on a jailbreak 6.3 and most people are not fond of the new icon look.

hmmm, interesting and good point...should wait to be officially jailbreak then...

You can get ios7 for any country it's super easy if you have windows or Mac. Mac is easier but windows is just as easy if you know how to get into your system as admin and go to your hosts

I've only used it for about 15-20 minutes yesterday.....I'll try it out a little more today.....seems like each song has a price sitting at the top of it just in case you wanna buy it. That annoys me.
Oh I just needed to change my Country in the app store and I will have iTunes Radio available.

I still can't get weather on the stupid pull down screen.

I shouldn't need to re-learn how to use my phone when they update software. That's great, add some ****, but please don't change how things fundamentally work.

I shouldn't need to re-learn how to use my phone when they update software. That's great, add some ****, but please don't change how things fundamentally work.
Open the weather app

You have to have the GPS location on for weather to show in the notification center. If you manually enter with your zip code and don't allow weather gps access it will not show.

Back