• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IOS 7

I still can't get weather on the stupid pull down screen.

I shouldn't need to re-learn how to use my phone when they update software. That's great, add some ****, but please don't change how things fundamentally work.
I fixed mine by allowing location services to access the weather app. Not sure if that'll fix your problem though

I'll get the 5s soon have the 5 now not that i need to change it just that I've had all the iPhones from the 1st gen so may as well carry on now lol

I've never seen a need to upgrade to the very next model that comes out......believe it or not I've had my plain old 4 till just now.

I grabbed up the 5s as well. I capitalized on selling my unlocked iPhone 5 right before leaving England and got 550 for it and picked up the 5s on Friday. I like it a lot and I also like iOS7. Swiping back and forth on the screen to navigate webpages is a lot quicker than having to tap the arrow on previous iOS versions. Overall I think it's the most useful iOS upgrade Apple has ever released.

Back