• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

IPad Air

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Hi all does anyone know if Oakley are going to make a cover for the new air they make great covers just thought someone will know ? Thanks all

Doubtful. They have recently put pretty much all iDevice accessories on clearance. The manager from my local store has heard that they are not going to be in the accessory business anymore. I agree they make great cases with their use of unobtanium and other materials. The logic makes sense. Since they are not an accessory manufacturer, per se, so they don't get specs on devices early so they have to wait until they are released. So by the time they get them into production and ready for sale, the devices are getting close to being replaced. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. The Magpul cases are also great. Similar to Oakley, they use their knowledge of materials that they use on other products and repurpose them for electronics.

Doubtful. They have recently put pretty much all iDevice accessories on clearance. The manager from my local store has heard that they are not going to be in the accessory business anymore. I agree they make great cases with their use of unobtanium and other materials. The logic makes sense. Since they are not an accessory manufacturer, per se, so they don't get specs on devices early so they have to wait until they are released. So by the time they get them into production and ready for sale, the devices are getting close to being replaced. It's unfortunate, but it is what it is. The Magpul cases are also great. Similar to Oakley, they use their knowledge of materials that they use on other products and repurpose them for electronics.
Thanks buddy I will have a look

Latest Posts

Back