• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is a watch more valuable if it is a low serial ?

GustavsonMex

Oakley Enthusiast
I Will like to ask you for your opinion

In your opinion a time bomb will value more if cames ia aluminion box and serial numers is 000091 ? is a carbon five face
is in good shape?

The thing in Mexico is that as we are next to usa oakley send to be sold here very low serials as this one but dont know if this fact afect its value ?
what is your opinion ?
Thank you

Quote Reply

For some people low serial means allot, but the truth of the matter unless it’s the very first one made then I don’t see it’s value to be more valuable because it’s low

It really depends on the buyer. I personally really enjoy low serial numbers more than most and I may pay a little more.—not a significant amount more. However, for most of the time, the market value is not higher for the low serials.

Thank you Mike is this can you Id the Waht I meant is a time bomb carbon chrome ??

IMG-20190616-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20190616-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20190616-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20190616-WA0009.jpg

sads.png

Time Bomb Polished Titanium Carbon Face, SKU 10-008. Looks to be in good condition considering its age. Missing the rubber wrist pads, can be replaced fairly inexpensive. More about condition then serial, watch alone $250-$275 with the box around $325-$350 provided the capacitor is still good.

Latest Posts

Back