• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is eBay a safe place to get Oakley's from?

ajlco

Oakley Beginner
Hello!

I opened a thread last week asking for help to identify a pair of glasses. Turned out they are Oakley Heritage Collection Razor Blades in Black/Fire Iridium.

I went ahead and bought the last pair that was at available on an Amazon retailer for $189.50. All good. Unfortunately looks like USPS has lost my package and they just don't see to have any answer for where could it be. Doing a research it looks like my sender does not have any more Razor Blades in that color.

I'm still committed to getting one of them brand new. There is a listing on eBay for this model I want. From this seller, anyone had bad experiences on eBay with fake products?

Kind regards,
AJ

There's a lot of fakes on eBay, but there's a lot of not fakes too, as long as you look at the pictures there are tell tail signs that they are fake, there are several threads on here that can help you determine signs of fakes to guide you.

Sorry they lost your package

Yes and no. 6pm.com is a better place to buy because they are a reputable seller with authentic products, or here on the forum. No worries about fakes here :cool-20:

There's a lot of fakes on eBay, but there's a lot of not fakes too, as long as you look at the pictures there are tell tail signs that they are fake, there are several threads on here that can help you determine signs of fakes to guide you.

Sorry they lost your package
This

Like others have said...yes and no.

As long as you know what you're looking for, do your research (on the model and seller) , and follow the advice from the various threads here you should be fine. There's always Paypal protection if you need to dispute something...

Back