• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Foothill Ranch Store/Museum open to the public again?

chris.r

Oakley Beginner
Hey Y'all. Travelling to LA soon and looking to head over to Foothill Ranch to see, hopefully not just the store but museum and HQ. I've tried phoning and Googling but no useful information yet. Does anybody know if it is open to the public at all or shut for good post-covid? Thanks.

No, it is closed. Check the last posts in this thread.

Gutted, I’ve wanted to go for years and eventually found the opportunity! Thanks for the heads up.

When they say small gift shop, do you know if that’s just the usual oakley store stuff or something more special?

Just traveled there in Mid December... The main lobby is closed till April/May for remodel. They have a small tent setup in the bottom parking lot selling glasses and clothes (can do custom there Glasses). I found out the hard way. Traveled for business (From Virginia) and thought I was about to check the Bunker off my bucket list but no luck. They will let you take photos around the building and everyone I spoke to while I was they were super polite and very nice.

Just traveled there in Mid December... The main lobby is closed till April/May for remodel. They have a small tent setup in the bottom parking lot selling glasses and clothes (can do custom there Glasses). I found out the hard way. Traveled for business (From Virginia) and thought I was about to check the Bunker off my bucket list but no luck. They will let you take photos around the building and everyone I spoke to while I was they were super polite and very ni
Just traveled there in Mid December... The main lobby is closed till April/May for remodel. They have a small tent setup in the bottom parking lot selling glasses and clothes (can do custom there Glasses). I found out the hard way. Traveled for business (From Virginia) and thought I was about to check the Bunker off my bucket list but no luck. They will let you take photos around the building and everyone I spoke to while I was they were super polite and very nice.
Gutted for you mralphabet, it was bucket list for me too :-(. It’s only a bit out of the way on my trip so I might swing by anyway. Other than the custom eyewear available, were the clothes etc just the usual stuff you can get in store?

Other than the custom eyewear available, were the clothes etc just the usual stuff you can get in store?
That’s another thing that they need to work on there. They need to have a few things that are exclusive to the HQ bunker, like a couple bunker only shirts or knick knacks. All they ever have is regular stuff you can buy anywhere. When the limited Subzeros came out, they said they never even got one at that location.

-Chris, if you are going to be in the area anyway, I’d say go to just go and see the outer Bunker, the Tank, and the Store front robot that are all outside. The first time you see the bunker, its pretty breath taking(as an Oakley fan)

Back