• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is it genuine.. Romeo 1 frame (Video)

Yep...
1778237dfad5d972ffba4cdd8513d513.gif

I think the right thing to do would be for the seller to acknowledge that the oakley experts with experience in these frames have deemed it to be not as described and to fully compensate the buyer. Failure to do so I think will mean that most forum members will not do business with him in future. What are the official rules regarding a member selling another member faulty goods @cacatman ?

Yes, these are my suspect frames. I sent them off to XM Workshop in Sydney for his expert opinion. Ron has been around for many years and knows his stuff. Still, it's not enough proof for the seller. Maybe this video will change his mind.

@fredam2008 what you sold me is clearly not right. It's not plated, and not even chrome like you claimed. It's also very likely the frame is fake. So, man up, do the right thing, and give me my money back.

@Tavers , In the review it didnt say fake! He might not even know if it’s fake or not in comparison! Because it’s chrome plated the previous owner of this fame might have used a nickel chrome plating thats why it has a dark spot and is a content of iron and carbon oxidation in the long run. In the video you can see he put the magnet on to the stem part and it didn’t magnetised it’s because it’s not been plated at all and you can tell it’s titanium. He only stick the magnet on the area where it has chrome plating substance and yet in comparison he concluded all the parts. Overall the painting and the type of chrome plating used had put extra weights on the frame.

@Tavers dont assume it’s fake! If so then file a case if the item i sold to you 6 months ago!
In the video the person who made the assessment might have no full knowledge. Now since you think you better than him to judge that it’s fake then go ahead file a lawsuit and be my guest!

Latest Posts

Back