• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is it genuine.. Romeo 1 frame (Video)

I don’t know what to think. It’s plausible that parts of the frame are authentic. But the shape and size of the ear stem tips make me think those parts aren’t genuine. And the fact lenses don’t fit. It’s a lemon, I know that much.
They wouldn't be a lemon because if oem lens wouldn't fit then they would be trashed in the factory no? Unless oakley would custom cut a pair of lens just for that certain frame to be able to sell them

They wouldn't be a lemon because if oem lens wouldn't fit then they would be trashed in the factory no? Unless oakley would custom cut a pair of lens just for that certain frame to be able to sell them
yeah it wouldnt pass QC if OEM lenses didnt fit and it couldnt get smoothened out. but in this case I suspect it has layers of stuff in the grooves and hard to reach places that lenses dont fit. or it's a jordan that has layers of stuff in the grooves.

team-america.gif

So, an update for those watching.

The frame was returned. He's unblocked me to ask me why I've been saying lenses don't fit with a photo of lenses in there. Funny that OEM from Gen 1, 2x Linegear and other custom OEM ones fit.

Secondly, he's claiming there's cracks in the plating and planning on going back to PayPal. Ah, yeah, okay mate..
Did you get your XX back that was part of the trade?

Back