• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is it worth it?

Hamms

Oakley Enthusiast
Have a upstanding trade. Is it worth it?
My side:
2metal double stands
2 Oakley metal vaults
1 x metal logo metal vault
+ 250

For
Plasma XS with box and coin. No case or paperwork.

Aaannnddd go!

Depends on how much you acquired your stuff for. you are on the losing end BUT it would be more difficult to move your items. rough guess on pricing, the reg vaults are $50/each stand $50 total, xmetal vault got for $100 so that puts you at $500. I would want to get a complete plasma XS for $500 so you are just short the ballistic case. but to have to sell the items you own one by one or if you bundle it, you would probably lose $50 easy.

so for me it would be an even trade.

Depends on how much you acquired your stuff for. you are on the losing end BUT it would be more difficult to move your items. rough guess on pricing, the reg vaults are $50/each stand $50 total, xmetal vault got for $100 so that puts you at $500. I would want to get a complete plasma XS for $500 so you are just short the ballistic case. but to have to sell the items you own one by one or if you bundle it, you would probably lose $50 easy.

so for me it would be an even trade.
Well I did get my items for a heck for a deal.(way less than what you considered a 500 bundle) With that being said would you think it would be worth it?
I’m trying to get all colorway frames of the XS and the plasma would put me just one other color away from accomplishing that goal

yeah, should be a good deal then. when i say $500, it would be total with cash just to clarify.

xmetal case $100ish
metal cases x2 $100ish
2 Double stands $ $50ish

so items is $250 plus $250 cash = $500 trade value.

looking at XS prices, $600 is what they are fetching on the high end and $500 on the low for a complete set.

Well I did get my items for a heck for a deal.(way less than what you considered a 500 bundle) With that being said would you think it would be worth it?
I’m trying to get all colorway frames of the XS and the plasma would put me just one other color away from accomplishing that goal
If it furthers your collection and gets you to have only one left to go, I'd say it'd be worth it even if the value wasn't as even. So since it's close, you might as well.

Since joining this forum recently, I started thinking about doing the same collection as you (all frame variants of XS). Maybe this is what happens to everyone that joins... you end up growing your collection.

However, I am at one, not one more to go :)

Latest Posts

Back