• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is it wrong or is it right.

Polished and plated or Keep OEM

• Custom

• OEM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks all. It's not serialized. I decided for now to hang onto to them and have them properly cleaned maybe get rid of the oxidation on the one stem. I'll find another to polish some day.
So I have a plasma Juliet I bought recently that was filthy dirty... put it in the dishwasher, I can’t believe how well that worked! Sanitized too

Thanks all. It's not serialized. I decided for now to hang onto to them and have them properly cleaned maybe get rid of the oxidation on the one stem. I'll find another to polish some day.
Non serial...

Just polish that beast...

So I have a plasma Juliet I bought recently that was filthy dirty... put it in the dishwasher, I can’t believe how well that worked! Sanitized too
That’s brilliant. I probably wouldn’t do ir it too much because of the extreme heat involved.

I assume you take the lenses off?

That’s brilliant. I probably wouldn’t do ir it too much because of the extreme heat involved.

I assume you take the lenses off?
The pair I have had no lenses, or rubber. Also the nose bridge flex couplers were worn out... I washed it and then sent it to The X-Man for a tune.
I’m not sure what would happen to the rubber parts in the dishwasher, but the frame came out Super Clean!!

The pair I have had no lenses, or rubber. Also the nose bridge flex couplers were worn out... I washed it and then sent it to The X-Man for a tune.
I’m not sure what would happen to the rubber parts in the dishwasher, but the frame came out Super Clean!!
Would have worked well with “pot scrub” mode!!!