• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is it wrong or is it right.

Polished and plated or Keep OEM

• Custom

• OEM

Results are only viewable after voting.
They look to be in amazing shape and a bit of a rarity too by all accounts. Fresh rubbers and some new lenses and they are almost box fresh!

That being said customisation used to be take a beater frame and reinvent/reinvigorate it, in the current climate it seems to be more go with your gut and create something amazing/unique no matter what the state of the frame.

Brian I’ll find you a 24K to do and you trade me for that Plasma lmao

Really though. It’s a couple hundred dollars difference between the two. If that doesn’t matter, polish that ******.

I’m with almost everyone else here. They are much harder to come by. Just look at the sales on the forum. Not many come up for sale compared to the XX or Ti02

Seeing as I was trying to sell a couple of pairs to get my hands on that exact XX I'd say leave em OEM.
I'm sorry I had no idea.. I sent him a message a week or so back and said I was trying to come up with the funds. It just took me a while.. I just read the tread you were after them too. I wouldn't have gotten in the way had I known..

If you want to sell keep oem if you decide you want for you polish!!