• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Koala Kleaner safe to use?

jmf901

Oakley Beginner
So I recently purchased my Oakley cleaner kit, which should come in soon. But for right now I only have koala kleaner spray because my brother uses it for his Ray Bans. Is it safe to use? Because there is still smudges on it and I am a little worried. I use Flak 2.0's and I bought them in Panama City and forgot to verify the purchase because I lost the receipt a while back so yeah I'll be spending lots of money if the lens is messed up.

Take a whiff of it. If it isn’t too strong, sure it’s fine.

I use this stuff. Cheap and lasts forever. Works well too

7EE68F7D-B34C-439D-AACF-6C4B1CD930DA.jpeg

I've been using Zeiss safely for ages.
Cheap, and readily available.
That and Oakley's own is all I can recommend.
NEVER go by what RayBan people do.
They don't know...sunglasses.
:smoke:
Lol, aren't they owned by Luxottica? And yeah since buying them back in March of this year, I have used them everytime the sun is out. I love them to death, just upset I lost the receipt three days after I purchased them so the warranty is a goner. And hopefully, this isn't blasphemy (probably is) but I like Shadetree too because they donate to American Veterans. But Oakley's over everything.

So I recently purchased my Oakley cleaner kit, which should come in soon. But for right now I only have koala kleaner spray because my brother uses it for his Ray Bans. Is it safe to use? Because there is still smudges on it and I am a little worried. I use Flak 2.0's and I bought them in Panama City and forgot to verify the purchase because I lost the receipt a while back so yeah I'll be spending lots of money if the lens is messed up.
Googled that brand, ended up with a bunch of changing tables. I was confused heh. Seems like a reputable lens cleaner, at least on amazon. I wouldn’t worry

Googled that brand, ended up with a bunch of changing tables. I was confused heh. Seems like a reputable lens cleaner, at least on amazon. I wouldn’t worry
So did I! Seems like their microfiber cleaning clothes are really amazing. Oh why not, I just bought a pack to try!

Latest Posts

Back