jmf901

Oakley Beginner
So I recently purchased my Oakley cleaner kit, which should come in soon. But for right now I only have koala kleaner spray because my brother uses it for his Ray Bans. Is it safe to use? Because there is still smudges on it and I am a little worried. I use Flak 2.0's and I bought them in Panama City and forgot to verify the purchase because I lost the receipt a while back so yeah I'll be spending lots of money if the lens is messed up.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

jmf901

Oakley Beginner
I've been using Zeiss safely for ages.
Cheap, and readily available.
That and Oakley's own is all I can recommend.
NEVER go by what RayBan people do.
They don't know...sunglasses.
:smoke:
Lol, aren't they owned by Luxottica? And yeah since buying them back in March of this year, I have used them everytime the sun is out. I love them to death, just upset I lost the receipt three days after I purchased them so the warranty is a goner. And hopefully, this isn't blasphemy (probably is) but I like Shadetree too because they donate to American Veterans. But Oakley's over everything.

Zax

Premium Member
Chicago
So I recently purchased my Oakley cleaner kit, which should come in soon. But for right now I only have koala kleaner spray because my brother uses it for his Ray Bans. Is it safe to use? Because there is still smudges on it and I am a little worried. I use Flak 2.0's and I bought them in Panama City and forgot to verify the purchase because I lost the receipt a while back so yeah I'll be spending lots of money if the lens is messed up.
Googled that brand, ended up with a bunch of changing tables. I was confused heh. Seems like a reputable lens cleaner, at least on amazon. I wouldn’t worry

joecool862

Keeper of the Skull
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kansas City Baby!
Googled that brand, ended up with a bunch of changing tables. I was confused heh. Seems like a reputable lens cleaner, at least on amazon. I wouldn’t worry
So did I! Seems like their microfiber cleaning clothes are really amazing. Oh why not, I just bought a pack to try!

Latest posts

New Threads