• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Mars Crater Worth Buying?

V2oak

Oakley Man from Manila
New Jersey
Guys I saw a seller on ebay and he is selling Mars & Mars crater and I've been watching them for a long time, the seller was keep on reselling this glasses and it looks like he has one storage of it. 2 years ago he was selling the Mars for 180 and the Craters were 250, and now he jacked-up the price for the Mars for 250 + shipping and the Craters for 350+ shipping. I was wondering if these are worth buying for $350 for the Crater? By the way they are new with out box. I took some pictures of the sellers ebay page but I don't know how to upload it here. Anyway here is the link

Authentic New Oakley x Metal Xmetal Mars Crater | eBay

this seller has been discussed many times here, consensus is he is legit...

as far as price, its what you are willing to pay for something you want my friend...

They're real. And as for the prices, they are what they are. If you want them cheaper it's not gonna happen now. Should bought them 2 years ago. He pretty much sets the market price. That being said, I've seen numerous craters end around 400-500 auction style so it just depends on the day

this seller has been discussed many times here, consensus is he is legit...

as far as price, its what you are willing to pay for something you want my friend...

Thanks Man! Actually I've been a collector of oakley but for this year I want to focus on X Metals, and this is the only X metal that I don't have in my Collection. I don't like the design but since it is unique I'm considering it if it is in a fair price, that's why I want to get some practical advice from our friends here.

Thanks!

His prices get more expensive everyday it seems.

And he is very strict to his price. He doesn't want to make some deal even though you're willing to buy multiple items to him. Actually I bought Mars from him 2 years ago for a friend of mine and I say that this will be my 2nd time to buy, and still he said "NO"

I think a lot of the buy it now prices on Ebay are priced way to high. I am watching the same pair of glasses but I don't think I will buy this pair. I will bid on the auctions with no reserve and no buy it now then it's up to the bidders to decide how much they are worth.

Latest Posts

Back