• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is My Buddy Being Discriminated Against (At an O Store)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My buddy purchased a pair of KETO's and wore them for like 10min while driving and said i need my polarized. He went to return these and they said ONCE THEY ARE WORN OE LEAVE THE STORE you can't return them ????????? ,THIS IS A OFFICIAL OAKLEY STORE. NOT THE HUT OR THE VAULT.

The policy on the website states otherwise. What the heck is going on here?
Has anyone else had problems with returns.

My buddy is white.

He was just gonna throw them in the closet and take the loss. But i want to help him. Something doesn't sound right
I think I see your friend's problem in this instance; he shouldn't have purchased a diet at the Oakley store... you normally buy sunglasses or apparel there...
:behindsofa::dance:

I once tried to return a breakfast sandwich and they told me no. I think it’s because at the time i was white.
Your skin color does not matter, if the sandwich tasted bad you should be able to return it for a refund..........

except if you are Asian, they eat everything and therefore have lost the right to complain about any food.......... am i right @cacatman ?

😇😅

to be serious, what are the Oakley stores return rules?
same as the Oakley website?

oakbro must know this

Your skin color does not matter, if the sandwich tasted bad you should be able to return it for a refund..........

except if you are Asian, they eat everything and therefore have lost the right to complain about any food.......... am i right @cacatman ?

😇😅
Your skin color does not matter.

Your skin color does not matter.
I beg to differ....
1650492329771.png

to be serious, what are the Oakley stores return rules?
same as the Oakley website?

oakbro must know this
Technically it's the same as Oakley.com, however I know through experience that Oakley.com processes refunds even if the eyewear have damage. The stores always check for damage.

You should be able to get a refund if you are within 30 days and they come back the same way they left.

Technically it's the same as Oakley.com, however I know through experience that Oakley.com processes refunds even if the eyewear have damage. The stores always check for damage.

You should be able to get a refund if you are within 30 days and they come back the same way they left.
yes, we don't know if there was damage to this pair.

if not, the seller is wrong....... what can this buyer do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back