• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is my new kitchen sink fake??

Vfxrupture

Oakley Beginner
Greetings.

Today I bought an Oakley backpack for the first time. At the retail price of 200 usd I bought a kitchen sink backpack. But i noticed something strange.. The patch with the Oakley info is not the same with the one on the photos or other reviewers so I wanted to ask if this is a real or a fake one. Is there a way to check the serial number?they also showed me a smaller version so I thought that maybe they are very good fakes... Because I know that THEESE come in one size.. The store is a huge motor dealership..

Kind regards.

IMG_20191104_003237.jpg

IMG_20191104_003325.jpg

IMG_20191104_003229.jpg

IMG_20191104_003222.jpg

IMG_20191104_003240.jpg

IMG_20191104_003216.jpg

Yes it is legit. That is the new style badge of a kitchen sink

The bathroom sink doesn’t have a tag at all and the big kitchen is much larger.

Nice stealth kitchen sink.

Thank you so much guys... I've been wanting this back for some time now.Its seems preety cool.ok..i was seeing all the different tags-?patches and thought that it must have been a very good fake. I had a previous runin with a very good fake superdry and wasn't fun at all. Here in Greece lots of people sell counterfeits as originals in their original price.. Sometimes even more than the basic price.. Thank you all so so. Very much 😊🙏👍😎 I'm looking forward to buy more Oakley stuff such extreme details and quality

Back