• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Oakley Forum Social Media?

Is Oakley Forum Social Media?

• Total voters
This place is like therapy or AA. Only we intice each other to go deeper down the rabbit hole.......
Let's face it koonce, this place is the complete opposite of AA! We're all a bunch of enablers is what we are! We don't come here to get "well" we come here to get tempted!!!
But, you are right about one thing, it is like therapy! EXPENSIVE!!! 🤣🤣🤣....

Let's face it koonce, this place is the complete opposite of AA! We're all a bunch of enablers is what we are! We don't come here to get "well" we come here to get tempted!!!
But, you are right about one thing, it is like therapy! EXPENSIVE!!! 🤣🤣🤣....
We are just here for acceptance and to validate our purchases. Because people outside the forum think we’re f@cking NUTS 😂😂😂😂

We are just here for acceptance and to validate our purchases. Because people outside the forum think we’re f@cking NUTS 😂😂😂😂
Everyone I know chooses to burn their discretionary income on one thing or another....
If it ain't this it's that...
Absolutely our "fix" can be expensive..... but we understand the price of cool!:neo:

adams-family-lurch.gif

Everyone I know chooses to burn their discretionary income on one thing or another....
If it ain't this it's that...
Absolutely our "fix" can be expensive..... but we understand the price of cool!:neo:

View attachment 907014
Well said! I couldn't agree more! At one time I spent all my money on meth, or on the supplys to make meth! And all I have to show for that life is a felony record, 5 years 8 months of prison experience, and no short term memory! Plus other issues that I know came from so many years of self abuse! I thank God everyday that I've been sober for the past 10 years and that I was able to get away from that existence!
I was spending my money on custom knives for so long after I got home, and I got burnt out on em, but something I've never gotten burnt out on, and I hope I never do! Even when I was at the peek of my using I still managed to take care to keep my Oakleys pristine! I babied the $hit outta my glasses, and when the flex couplers wore out, I put em in their box and put em up, hoping to one day be able to fix em again, which I finally did!
I love the old school Oakley designs, and will always have a deep love for them! And I love this Forum! What an awesome place to be able to come with anything from issues with your shades, to a quest for information and education! I've met some amazing people here, some very kind and generous people, and I feel at home.
I thank and appreciate you all 👊

Well said! I couldn't agree more! At one time I spent all my money on meth, or on the supplys to make meth! And all I have to show for that life is a felony record, 5 years 8 months of prison experience, and no short term memory! Plus other issues that I know came from so many years of self abuse! I thank God everyday that I've been sober for the past 10 years and that I was able to get away from that existence!
I was spending my money on custom knives for so long after I got home, and I got burnt out on em, but something I've never gotten burnt out on, and I hope I never do! Even when I was at the peek of my using I still managed to take care to keep my Oakleys pristine! I babied the $hit outta my glasses, and when the flex couplers wore out, I put em in their box and put em up, hoping to one day be able to fix em again, which I finally did!
I love the old school Oakley designs, and will always have a deep love for them! And I love this Forum! What an awesome place to be able to come with anything from issues with your shades, to a quest for information and education! I've met some amazing people here, some very kind and generous people, and I feel at home.
I thank and appreciate you all 👊
You’ve been an awesome addition to the forum brother🥰🥰🥰

Not in the real sense. I don’t see the OF selling our information and making money off us and trying to get us hooked. We were already hooked to begin with. This place is like therapy or AA. Only we intice each other to go deeper down the rabbit hole. Oh no……. Maybe this place is worse than social media🤔🤔🤔🤔🥴🥴🥴
Who would like to read the 12 steps and 12 traditions of Oakley's Anonymous?

Latest Posts

Back