• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Oakley worth the price?

Hayabusa1208

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone , i am about to buy a pair of Oakley glasses and can't stop wondering is it really worth the high price? What's the difference between Oakley vs cheaper glasses. I understand that it protects eyes from impact and does not break in pieces and helps with distortion, but what else? I'm assuming view while wearing them should be good?

Saw some videos where people compare the oakley with cheap brands and they say that they can't find/see any difference or it's very little. And that brings up the question.. Are they really worth the high price. If yes, why?

Hi everyone , i am about to buy a pair of Oakley glasses and can't stop wondering is it really worth the high price? What's the difference between Oakley vs cheaper glasses. I understand that it protects eyes from impact and does not break in pieces and helps with distortion, but what else? I'm assuming view while wearing them should be good?

Saw some videos where people compare the oakley with cheap brands and they say that they can't find/see any difference or it's very little. And that brings up the question.. Are they really worth the high price. If yes, why?

the best way to answer that would be to wear a pair of cheep glasses then wear a pair of Oakley’s, if you can’t tell the difference then maybe Oakley’s isn’t the way to go for you

IMO Oakley's prior to their acquisition by Luxottica were worth the hype and still exist to this day and can be maintained with sources here in the forum and aftermarket ( Lenses and rubber pieces)

Should you find yourself wanting to explore vintage Oakley's check out the X-Metal line. It's unrivaled and there are many options here in the exchange section. (Rules apply)

Older model Oakley's FTW 👍 I buy Oakley's not just because of the quality, but because they're the only thing that will fit my fat Irish head

Latest Posts

Back