• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Shades Emporium Reputable?

I've never heard of them, but it looks like they upped their prices a bit on most of the glasses so it looks like your saving more. $115 for replacement Bottlecap lens ? Seems a bit fishy.

My thoughts exactly, as OFather said it looks like the jacked all their prices just to make it look like your saving more. All of their prices are above Oakley MSRP, which is very suspicious. There are plenty of other reputable dealers, I would try elsewhere.

yeah... i know they mark-up their prices to look like they're giving a bigger discount. Came across their site when i googled to look for a discontinued Oakley item, their site came up as the first hit. So i was wondering if they were really legit.

Thanks for your feedback!!

cheers guys!

I wouldn't buy from anyone that isn't an authorized Oakley retailer. All authorized Oakley retailers have to go by Oakley MSRP pricing (with the exception of sales).

100% trap

the listed prices in that store are upped! not for all models but the regular once.
the C-Six is still at 1.500 :lol:

100% bogus. I traced their IP once and found the same guy who runs it runs dozens of similar sites out of Brooklyn and is the same guy who was featured in a national news piece for threatening and stalking an unhappy customer and also says he sells fakes with horrible customer service because it bumps him up the line when you search on Google. No joke

100% bogus. I traced their IP once and found the same guy who runs it runs dozens of similar sites out of Brooklyn and is the same guy who was featured in a national news piece for threatening and stalking an unhappy customer and also says he sells fakes with horrible customer service because it bumps him up the line when you search on Google. No joke

Well, that's one way to get oneself bumped up the search engine... Either be famous or notorious...

Back