• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Sliver / Sliver XL discontinued?

frost

Oakley Beginner
Hey all! Long time Oakley fan here, owner of at least 10+ pairs (and broken most of them) throughout my years..

Broke an arm off my Ruby Fade Sliver XL's and have been hoping to buy a new pair ever since, going on over a year now, and they have never come back in stock at Oakley. Sure enough, Black Friday sale is on today. Every model is on their website except my poor Sliver's

What's going on? :(

Hey all! Long time Oakley fan here, owner of at least 10+ pairs (and broken most of them) throughout my years..

Broke an arm off my Ruby Fade Sliver XL's and have been hoping to buy a new pair ever since, going on over a year now, and they have never come back in stock at Oakley. Sure enough, Black Friday sale is on today. Every model is on their website except my poor Sliver's

What's going on? :(
They're probably discontinued at this point. If you're looking for arms, maybe the Sliver R (round) is available.

Try some third party sites, also. One site with Sliver is Jomashop https://www.jomashop.com/search?q=Sliver

Won't was selling some Oakley (not sure what's there now).

I'm not sure where you're located, but I hope this helps.

Latest Posts

Back