• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Sunglass Oasis a legit site?

deaftolight

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience buying from Sunglass Oasis online. Does anyone know if the sunglasses they sell are authentic or fake? They have great prices. They claim to be authentic, and seem to have an actual store in Florida. There's no TrustPilot or Google reviews, and I can't find much about them online.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience buying from Sunglass Oasis online. Does anyone know if the sunglasses they sell are authentic or fake? They have great prices. They claim to be authentic, and seem to have an actual store in Florida. There's no TrustPilot or Google reviews, and I can't find much about them online.

Show the Web Address please?

I have seen this store in Florida. Although I forget where and when. It just sounds so familiar, I k ow this doesn't help at all
Per their site, they have stores in Clearwater, Sunrise, and Hoboken, NJ. Probably why I never heard of them.

Sent from Q's Note5

Hey, Yes sunglass oasis is 100% legitimate so shop with confidence. I work for the company, and as stated above we 5 locations from south florida (sawgrass mills mall) up to Hoboken NJ and have been in business for over 15 years.
Contractually we are not allowed to show discounts on Oakley but if you add an Oakley to your shopping cart it will automatically take 10% Off your order.

Hey, Yes sunglass oasis is 100% legitimate so shop with confidence. I work for the company, and as stated above we 5 locations from south florida (sawgrass mills mall) up to Hoboken NJ and have been in business for over 15 years.
Contractually we are not allowed to show discounts on Oakley but if you add an Oakley to your shopping cart it will automatically take 10% Off your order.

Since you work there, you should probably find out why they don't reply to e-mails. I emailed the support email listed on their site to check if they had stock of a particular model before i ordered over 2 weeks ago, and I haven't gotten a response. The only response I got was this:

"Hello, your message has been received. Our normal response time is 1-3 business days, it is rare but occasionally it is slightly longer. Rest assured we will get back to you. Please do not send multiple messages as when the system receives another message it resets the position in the que for reply, or possibly bulk filter future messages. We are here to serve you and will certainly get back to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding and of course for your business.
All the best."

I still haven't heard from them. Also, if you call their number, a recording always tells you they are receiving a lot of calls at that particular time and takes you straight to voicemail with no option to hold. If they can't respond to a simple email or answer the phone, how am I supposed to be confident they will respond if I purchase something and don't receive my order ?

Since you work there, you should probably find out why they don't reply to e-mails. I emailed the support email listed on their site to check if they had stock of a particular model before i ordered over 2 weeks ago, and I haven't gotten a response. The only response I got was this:

"Hello, your message has been received. Our normal response time is 1-3 business days, it is rare but occasionally it is slightly longer. Rest assured we will get back to you. Please do not send multiple messages as when the system receives another message it resets the position in the que for reply, or possibly bulk filter future messages. We are here to serve you and will certainly get back to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding and of course for your business.
All the best."

I still haven't heard from them. Also, if you call their number, a recording always tells you they are receiving a lot of calls at that particular time and takes you straight to voicemail with no option to hold. If they can't respond to a simple email or answer the phone, how am I supposed to be confident they will respond if I purchase something and don't receive my order ?

All the best."

Yes, we handle many thousands of requests every day, therefore the need for an automated system. If you are looking for instant personal reply customer service we are probably not the company for you, our model is set up to be the lowest price worldwide on virtually everything we sell, our order processing time is usually 2-5 business days, occasionally a day or 2 more. There are many companies out there that charge 10-60% more than we do and are happy to provide that level of service, if that is what you are looking for we would actually prefer that you shop with them, we want our customers to be happy with the service we provide which is Best Price Guaranteed, Authentic Designer Eyewear. If you have not gotten a response to your message yet you most certainly will in the near future. We are sorry if you are unsatisfied, if so we truly hope you find someone better suited to meet your expectations. Thanks, all the best.

All the best."

Yes, we handle many hundreds of requests every day, therefore the need for an automated system. If you are looking for instant personal reply customer service we are probably not the company for you, our model is set up to be the lowest price worldwide on virtually everything we sell, our order processing time is usually 2-5 business days, occasionally a day or 2 more. Think of it like Saks vs. Wal Mart, and of course there are many levels in between, we like our customers to know they can come to us and be sure they are getting the best price in the world. There are many companies out there that charge 10-60% more than we do and are happy to provide that level of service (of course because they are charging you for it), if that is what you are looking for we would actually prefer that you shop with them, we want everyone to be happy with the service we provide which is Best Price Guaranteed, Authentic Designer Eyewear. If you have not gotten a response to your message yet you most certainly will in the near future. We are sorry if you are unsatisfied, if so we truly hope you find someone better suited to meet your expectations. Thanks, all the best.

Back