• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is Sutro Lite dark golf prizm available?

JohnLee

Oakley Beginner
I really like Sutro Lite style but the Golf Prizm lens is too bright for me. I am unable to find the Dark Golf Prizm lens Sutro Lite. Is this available at all? I found the dark golf prizm lens but the Sweep style only.

If Sutro Lite dark golf prizm is not available, what other prizm lens works for golf that has about 20% vlt?

Thanks,
JL

I already have the encoder prizm dark golf but it is a little small for my face. I may go ahead and ordered the Sutro Lite prizm dark golf sweep lens.
A friend gave me a Sutro Lite, is there any way to tell what prizm lens it is?

sutrolite.jpg

I already have the encoder prizm dark golf but it is a little small for my face. I may go ahead and ordered the Sutro Lite prizm dark golf sweep lens.
A friend gave me a Sutro Lite, is there any way to tell what prizm lens it is?

View attachment 1042085

I googled the SKU and it turned out to be Prizm Sapphire. I didn't notice the SKU was there. Thanks.
Is that Sapphire or Snow Sapphire?

The iridium doesn't appear blue enough to be true sapphire.

Is that Sapphire or Snow Sapphire?

The iridium doesn't appear blue enough to be true sapphire.
maybe dye lots...by the numbers its sapphire but i agree it looks like snow sapphire...I have the snow sapphire in this frame and looks like it too...poster of pic maybe a pic looking out would help?

Latest Posts

Back