• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is There a Formatting Rubric

Is there a formatting rubric (i.e. shortcuts similar to something I would find on reddit), for posts and or formatting our profile? For instance, I would like to list out the models I have but would maybe like it to be bulleted or something and I did not see the editing options that a post like this has (or the "about you" section). Is there something out there like that?

Quick question, if I do not see my make of a model, should I add it?
You’ll probably see it there but if you don’t, just ask Dann to add it. He runs and maintains the site. Some other people can add models to if he’s not around. I can if need be.

What is it?
well it my straight jacket I am tidying up. it looks like the New Straight Jacket II, it is really similar to the matte rootbeer, but if you saw in my picture from before it does not have the black rubber accent on the arm, and i think it is slightly different than the matte rootbeer (lighter in color).

2020-03-17.jpg

well it my straight jacket I am tidying up. it looks like the New Straight Jacket II, it is really similar to the matte rootbeer, but if you saw in my picture from before it does not have the black rubber accent on the arm, and i think it is slightly different than the matte rootbeer (lighter in color).

View attachment 713587

Yea that looks like polished Rootbeer. Does it have a sku on the left arm?

Back