• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is there a frogskins for larger face

tovuori

Oakley Beginner
I was wondering if there is a frogskins for larger faces. Wider frames and more height on lenses. Normal frogskins looks like they too small for my face.

Yes you can get Frogskin XL take a look on Google.
Never heard of frogskins XL before are u getting that confused with LX?

I'm only aware of the xs that is for smaller faces which came out this year. Lx is like a premium version that oakley did out of acetate a few years back they are about the same size orbital wise as the lenses do fit most gen 3 frogs..

Never heard of frogskins XL before are u getting that confused with LX?

I'm only aware of the xs that is for smaller faces which came out this year. Lx is like a premium version that oakley did out of acetate a few years back they are about the same size orbital wise as the lenses do fit most gen 3 frogs..

Yes sorry it was ment to say LX. Yes they are more like the RB 2140 I thought they where slightly larger my bad.

No problem... I didn't know if there was something new.. heck I haven't been following the latest about frogs..

You mean, you didnt go out and buy the buy the splatter frogs the second they dropped?!?! :lol:

You mean, you didnt go out and buy the buy the splatter frogs the second they dropped?!?! :lol:
Nope lol. I actually haven't grabbed any since the grips collection. Those were damn cool..seems as though Oakley and Lux are just using old successes to make money now..the fact they did a splatter with similar colors to the moda three just pissed me off..

IMG_20171210_090519_816.jpg
now these on the other hand are classics. Clearly better than any splatters now..

Latest Posts

Back