• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is there a frogskins for larger face

I also find the jupiter to be a good alternative to frogs....
I have couple of Holbrooks. I noticed that frogs lx is slight wider and tallet than normal if some websites info is correct. Lx lense is 56 wide and normal frog is 55 also there is one millimeter longer lense height. Nosecap is 16 and normal frogs have 17. Comment if in wrong.

Is that a Moda 3?
Correct. I sold one a few months back for 700 and I kept the one that came with the box.. the one with the large drip on the stem.. they were epic just like moda 3 in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I'm not sure why I dont like the new splatters..I guess i feel like they are desperate for ideas so they are just going back to what used to be cool.. it's time to put the frog to sleep again for a few years..

Correct. I sold one a few months back for 700 and I kept the one that came with the box.. the one with the large drip on the stem.. they were epic just like moda 3 in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I'm not sure why I dont like the new splatters..I guess i feel like they are desperate for ideas so they are just going back to what used to be cool.. it's time to put the frog to sleep again for a few years..

I concur. It will make it more desirable

Latest Posts

Back