• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is There A Good Replacement For Fives 2.0

Andrew Bell

Oakley Beginner
I was wondering is there a good replacement for the fives 2.0?

I have a smaller than average head and have tried on several other oakleys but have never found a good replacement for the fives 2.0.

I love my fives 2.0 and but due to the fact that they are discontinued i have resort to checking ebay every day to find a good pair to replace my old ones.

I have had my fives 2.0 for the last 6 years and taken care of them but now the coating on the face side of the lenses is peeling/flaking of i really need a new pair.

I have no idea why they started peeling/flaking but it might be due to the suncream i use

Anybody have any ideas about a good replacement?

The five 4.0 and twenty 2012 as well as minutes 2.0 and unknown are good for smaller faces.. Unfortunately u r at the mercy of ebay on these

ive got a fives 2.0 as well for almost 7yrs..and im buying a replacement lense off ebay..

Fives 4.0 are about as close as you're going to get to a 2.0 in more modern frames. Fives 3.0/Squared are also similar in size and fit, although the styling is a bit different. Minute 1.0 (gen 1-2), Eye Jacket 1.0, and Straight Jacket should all work for you pretty well too.

@ Dex. Do you buy original replacement lenses or other brand lenses?

Has anybody got experience with other brand lenses or is this sacrilidge to ask this in this forum?

I have looked at original replacement lenses but i am put of by the postage charge as i live in the Netherlands.

The original lenses on ebay are about $ 60 but the postage offered is about $ 50.

Which puts the total price in the range of secondhand maybe new oakleys

andrew ill be buying from sublime at ebay.au ..reviews says their good replacement oakley lense, havent tried it though

Just bought and received a pair of replacement polarized fire iridium lenses from sunglass beach on ebay.

Although they are thinner and the edges arent as rounded as the oem's they look quite good.

Had a hard time trying to fit them but once in the look great.

I hope that the fire iridium layer on the outside can withstand a lot of cleaning and wont fade.

Have to wear them yet, no sun here in NL at the moment, to check the claim of being polarized.

Latest Posts

Back