• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is there a list of people who service/repair/custom here?

Raistlain79!

Oakley Beginner
Is there a type lf master list somewhere for people here who service repair or do some custom lenses/paint work? I'd like to get a set of lenses made but have a set of eyes somehow done instead of coloring them? I have seen shades like this before where there are designs on the outside of the lens but you can still see through. I have so.eone in m8ind for the paint job but I know nothing about lenses. Thanks in advance for any info.

There’s multiple way to get a logo on a lens. From engraving/etching to water transfers to painting.

45C4FD50-1928-49C6-90D5-1A15CC35165F.jpeg

An example of a recent job I’m doing - a double etched zero 0.4 Prizm HI Pink.

God this pains me to write I swear it does but when I googled it earlier I think it had Kylie Jenner and Lindsay Lohan in the pic with the shades on but dude I can definitely get behind your work, I tip my hat to those of you who have the talent to create some of this stuff. I can think of some pretty cool stuff I would like to do but as far as actualy doing it..... Nope not I l

Latest Posts

Back