• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is there flak jacket 2.0 xl?

wenlyone

Oakley Beginner
I’m looking to get the flak 2.0 xl and came across this:

Is this flak 2.0 xl? I don’t think there is a flak jacket 2.0 xl right?

How can you tell if this is real also?

Thanks in advance

-Wen

I'm not sure I understand your question. XL is the lens size & shape. Flak 2.0 is the frame. There are Flak 2.0 'standard' lenses that are smaller. Both standard and XL lenses fit in the Flak 2.0 frame.

To his defense.
All the different specifications are confusing to most Oakley Fans that are just starting out.
I have the same problem with that and spend hours reading up on it.
With more or less results.

I'm not sure I understand your question. XL is the lens size & shape. Flak 2.0 is the frame. There are Flak 2.0 'standard' lenses that are smaller. Both standard and XL lenses fit in the Flak 2.0 frame.
Sorry,

The question is if there is a flak jacket 2.0?

On Oakley site, there is only flak 2.0 without “jacket”

I know in the past there is a model called flak jacket

Thanks!

Wen

To his defense.
All the different specifications are confusing to most Oakley Fans that are just starting out.
I have the same problem with that and spend hours reading up on it.
With more or less results.

Thank for being so nice. :)

I think I got the lens spec difference. Searched through here and found even specific dimensions. :)

My question is gears toward this eBay listing. As I never see flak jacket 2.0. Is there a flak jacket 2.0? On Oakley’s site, I see flak with no jacket. 🤣

Thanks,
-Wen

Flak 2.0 is the successor to Flack Jacket. There is no "Flak Jacket 2.0", Oakley dropped the jacket part. I'm not sure why exactly, but it could be because it's not really inspired by Flak Jacket. It's kind of its own thing.

Flak 2.0 is the successor to Flack Jacket. There is no "Flak Jacket 2.0", Oakley dropped the jacket part. I'm not sure why exactly, but it could be because it's not really inspired by Flak Jacket. It's kind of its own thing.

So could this listing be fake?

Back