• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This A Reasonable Price?

mwoodrow

Oakley Expert
Here is a picture of the case. I have talked him down to $250. The lights need to be replaced and there is a small bend in one of the corners that I could repair I am sure fairly easily. Please let me know. Thanks!!

3L13N93Hb5L65E55Kecar05e07fef46371e09.jpg

It has all of that from what I know. Supposed to go look at it today and most likely pick it up as long as it doesn't disappoint me. Thanks for the quick reply.

O I will. Going to be going in a few hours to get it, can't wait. Will post up some pics once its back and filled. I think I am in the neighborhood of 30+ pairs so it may get crowded. Gonna have to get some stands at some point but for now they will have to rest on the glass or boxes.

It is home and stocked, woohoo!!!!! I counted and I am at 36 pairs with 5 of them being my girlfriends. Have 2 more on the way so will be at 38 soon!!

20121029_200309.jpg

O yea, gotta get some locks too. Only 1 of them works and is different than the other two. No big deal but where can I get them at?

Nice grab and nice setup. $250 was a very good price for that considering it's hard even finding one lol. Luckily I got both of mine at a good price too!

Back