• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This Considered Ethical?

for me if someone on ebay can get more then what they sell for in stores then good for them. i feel it is on the buyer to educate themselves on what the value of something is. and what if it is someone that isn't near a vault or docent want to make the trip? or maybe they live in a place outside the US that those prices are a steal? there are so menu variables. and when it comes down to it if the price is too steep for you then don't buy it wait for it to come down!

Don't forget that not everyone has access to the vaults. If the ebay seller is willing to ship internationally, that international buyer may be getting a really good deal compared to the limited outlets he may have.

Lets also not forget that ... say he pays 100 for something at the vault, sells it for 120 on an auction site..... now subtract selling fees, postage, local sales tax, time and gas to go get them... Humm... you tell me.

Don't forget that not everyone has access to the vaults. If the ebay seller is willing to ship internationally, that international buyer may be getting a really good deal compared to the limited outlets he may have.

Fully agree,
here in Europe the prices are generally higher then the regular O-store;
so could be conveninet to buy at that price.

Back