• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This Legit?

hope you didn't pay too much for these man, or hopefully you paid through paypal or with a credit card so you can at least get your money back...

well, she refunded my payment right away and apologized about it. she said she didn't know the authenticity of the item but when you read her descriptions sounds to me that she's trying to sell an authentic one. here's the description.

""Up for sale is a brand new pair of Frogskins Greg Lutzka Signature Series. These can be difficult to find in store or online as they are sold out most of the time. Act quick and you could win this pair! They come with everything scene in photos. The sunglass lenses look more violet in person than in the photo's. Good Luck!""

I'm not sure if she's telling the truth or not.... she then gave the sunglasses for free..LOL! :laugh:
So I'm now officially owner of a fake Greg Lutzka! How's that? but hey, its free so I can't complain! LOL

@FrogTastic
that's a damn good idea
BUT
last time i had to prove ebay/pay pal that the pair which i got is a fake!
and it took a month to get my money back . . . only after I reported to the police. hmmmm
would it be not such a hassle i would buy all those fakes!

I'm new, so correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the sku in the pics you posted is 03-281. The actual sku is 03-201 if I'm not mistaken.

Back