• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this Oakley GMT Legit?

Navan

Oakley Beginner
I bought this gmt a week ago at some thrift store and was wondering if it is legit it also came without the box and paperwork. I knew nothing about the watch I just loved the design and started wanting to learn more about it.

74068EE1-4773-4B3F-90AF-9C31C4DCEC5B.jpeg

FBE0A87F-CBB1-4624-9E9E-FA4AFB5DA9CF.jpeg

640313ED-708E-4847-9CDD-499A0E8CC503.jpeg

784BA352-4777-4B90-B49C-4984DEFB5CCC.jpeg

A8EFDFCB-3D23-4229-892D-5C74A39793A7.jpeg

Get ready to replace the movement... as cool as the watch is they put the crappiest movement on the planet in the GMT. At the price you got it for though you have plenty of room to get it up to par. A good session on the polish wheel looks in order for sure! Whoever wore it loved it to death cosmetically.

Get ready to replace the movement... as cool as the watch is they put the crappiest movement on the planet in the GMT. At the price you got it for though you have plenty of room to get it up to par. A good session on the polish wheel looks in order for sure! Whoever wore it loved it to death cosmetically.
I kind of like it’s beat up look, has a story behind it I sometimes wonder who the owner was and that kind of stuff.

I kind of like it’s beat up look, has a story behind it I sometimes wonder who the owner was and that kind of stuff.
Character = Cool
I would think someone who works with their hands like a mechanic... I got a Diamond MM in that looked that way one time and had to wonder who and why so I get ya! I did polish that one out though and put a new bracelet on it but that was a diamond MM so it was needed...

Back