• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this only an X Metal thing?

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die!
1651149151514.gif

You've only been here 5 weeks newbie. You haven't seen 💩 yet.

Understood and I get that, I'm new on the forum, but I couldn't have forward facing media under my contract w gov, part of which was formulating and tabulating lists of dangers, and yes Rick58 you and your alts been on lists. I'm released from my contracts so yes I'm new here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been collecting Oakleys since 1999 and runnin operations while you support insurrections.

Last edited:
Understood and I get that, I'm new on the forum, but I couldn't have forward facing media under my contract w gov, part or which was formulating and tabulating lists of dangers, and yes Rick58 you and your alts been on lists. I'm released from my contracts so yes I'm new here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been collecting Oakleys since 1999 and runnin operations while you support insurrections.
B8E3D3CA-AB52-435F-A6F4-9C14C1E85AE5.gif

Understood and I get that, I'm new on the forum, but I couldn't have forward facing media under my contract w gov, part of which was formulating and tabulating lists of dangers, and yes Rick58 you and your alts been on lists. I'm released from my contracts so yes I'm new here, but that doesn't mean I haven't been collecting Oakleys since 1999 and runnin operations while you support insurrections.
Now that's some funny 💩.

Back