• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this really #0854 R1 Jordan?

I don't post **** till it's in my hands lol. Too many vultures!
I'm sure @grimm would have done the same, but he needed to check if it was real or not!! You don't want to be paying "cheap Jordan" prices for an ordinary R1!! What I would have done is PM the link to @dingo ate my baby, because he's such a shrewd collector that he'd never poach it, because he'd say it was too expensive at $300 USD, but he's a good bloke, I'm pretty sure he'd tell you whether they were genuine or not!!!

I'm sure @grimm would have done the same, but he needed to check if it was real or not!! You don't want to be paying "cheap Jordan" prices for an ordinary R1!! What I would have done is PM the link to @dingo ate my baby, because he's such a shrewd collector that he'd never poach it, because he'd say it was too expensive at $300 USD, but he's a good bloke, I'm pretty sure he'd tell you whether they were genuine or not!!!
Yeah, first rule of thumb is pm some one you trust. NEVER PUT IT ON THE FORUM till you have it in hand or the very least in transit to you. I do it for a lot of people. Anyone has a deal they want to ask about ,I will tell you what the market is on it. What I think it's worth. What it should have and what to look for wrong with them. I would never take anyone's find. Karma is one bad mother F@#%€r if you do ;):D Romeos are great here are mine:)
IMG_4949.JPG

I'm just curious if it is an actual MJ. My interest in this R1 is the same as a goat armpit hair sandwich with ketchup, which is nil. :D
We are all about a steal. Element of surprise man or may not be ruined

Sent from: Outer Space

Yeah, first rule of thumb is pm some one you trust. NEVER PUT IT ON THE FORUM till you have it in hand or the very least in transit to you. I do it for a lot of people. Anyone has a deal they want to ask about ,I will tell you what the market is on it. What I think it's worth. What it should have and what to look for wrong with them. I would never take anyone's find. Karma is one bad mother F@#%€r if you do ;):D Romeos are great here are mine:) View attachment 320830
I believe in someone way more lethal than Karma, but I LOVE your collection. Feel free to chuck those useless frame only pairs my way.

Latest Posts

Back