• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this tb2 a fake

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
I know there is only one picture but I am convinced this is a fake , I sent him one of my aftermarket straps and it doe fit properly and I have had no issues up till now , he is convinced he bought it from oakley Canada , just thought I’d get some other opinions.
739C78FB-E0D8-4E38-81D3-DCA34B9F6EF5.png
B83985F8-9677-4894-A4E5-D180EDDDDCAD.png
863B6457-76DB-4CA7-830C-17A0141F7BCB.png

4969DD10-EE4D-4E70-8961-D38A16A592F0.png

It could be that the band wasn’t lined up properly when installed and therefore making it all look awkward. The watch in the picture has one of your bands installed in it so it is a bit hard to tell if it is fake. The rest of the watch looks like it checks out. (outside of what is attached to the band). IMO the watch is real and band is not fitting because of just be user error.

Looks fake to me. The case back screws are flat, should be domed. The machining on the rotor is poor. The oakley script is in its own sort of box machined on the rotor. Also why is he hiding the serial? I've seen fakes before but they always had the same serial. 0003 or something.

Looks fake to me. The case back screws are flat, should be domed. The machining on the rotor is poor. The oakley script is in its own sort of box machined on the rotor. Also why is he hiding the serial? I've seen fakes before but they always had the same serial. 0003 or something.
Thanks that’s my thinking

Back