• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this the ladies sunglasses case

Well looks like I am going to pick up this case on Saturday. Got it for a really cheap price since I have to get the glass shelves for it. Was going to put some glasses in it but think I will use for another display. Can you tell me if it’s 1/4 inch glass and if possible the dimesions of the shelves. If u get around to it.

Well looks like I am going to pick up this case on Saturday. Got it for a really cheap price since I have to get the glass shelves for it. Was going to put some glasses in it but think I will use for another display. Can you tell me if it’s 1/4 inch glass and if possible the dimesions of the shelves. If u get around to it.

awesome
if I get around it I will bro. hopefully you have atleast 1 shelf and you can just bring those in for cutting.
it wont disappoint they look awesome.

I may have to pick a second one if this guy gives it for 125 lol.

It should be 1/4”. All the other cases are that thickness

Latest Posts

Back