• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this the ladies sunglasses case

Well looks like I am going to pick up this case on Saturday. Got it for a really cheap price since I have to get the glass shelves for it. Was going to put some glasses in it but think I will use for another display. Can you tell me if it’s 1/4 inch glass and if possible the dimesions of the shelves. If u get around to it.

What other display?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha hi blondie I have a bunch of other things I collect. Mostly sci fi geek stuff. Lol. I think it will be a nice case to display some of that stuff. Maybe I will put some Oakley things in it. Not sure.

5a0f3f2b4feaaf2de88304bef5d3e876.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I did a thing.lol. Went and looked at the case and it was missing the front door after she said it had all glass. I told her wasn’t interested at that point to much to fix . Then she said u can have it I said ok. Needs cleaning up. Upper lights work only 2 in the bottom work so maybe a transformer issue. It was heavier than expected. I’m not a big guy and not by small by any means but was a struggle as it’s awkward. Will need front door and all shelving. I need the hinges for the front door. Glass should be easy but expensive. They tried to use a plexi glass shelf but looks crappy. It is a really nice looking case.

9BB7EAA5-55B5-4743-9E95-E5EE01A1CAE3.jpeg
44D3938D-4328-46FB-A480-B112F31EBEFC.jpeg

Also they said we have another case so I went to look in another room and made an offer. They want way more than I offered just wondering if these are rare. Also it was plexiglass shelves and sides just wondering if they came that way. This is a stock photo I used but was exactly like this one.

5E421DE0-99B0-49CB-86DF-CF08DCE61C23.png

Also they said we have another case so I went to look in another room and made an offer. They want way more than I offered just wondering if these are rare. Also it was plexiglass shelves and sides just wondering if they came that way. This is a stock photo I used but was exactly like this one.

View attachment 548348

Congratulations on the white case,
300 max probably on the aluminum assuming all is there and working, 250 a deal, 200 is a steal grats

Latest Posts

Back