• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is this the ladies sunglasses case

Well I did a thing.lol. Went and looked at the case and it was missing the front door after she said it had all glass. I told her wasn’t interested at that point to much to fix . Then she said u can have it I said ok. Needs cleaning up. Upper lights work only 2 in the bottom work so maybe a transformer issue. It was heavier than expected. I’m not a big guy and not by small by any means but was a struggle as it’s awkward. Will need front door and all shelving. I need the hinges for the front door. Glass should be easy but expensive. They tried to use a plexi glass shelf but looks crappy. It is a really nice looking case.

View attachment 548346 View attachment 548347

I mentioned early in this thread those are HEAVY cases. Just think if it had all the glass in it.

I have had an idea for mine for a while now but no time or money to make it look the way I want it to.

I mentioned early in this thread those are HEAVY cases. Just think if it had all the glass in it.

I have had an idea for mine for a while now but no time or money to make it look the way I want it to.

I did read someone posted it was very heavy in this thread. I think was you. I have lifted some heavy things but man. Equivalent would be like moving a sofa bed. A dolly would have been nice. and there’s nowhere to grab. What’s nice about this case is it’s slightly larger than a single wide for more items. It does look nice. I almost didn’t take it because of the weight even for free but glad I did. Looking for a single wide upstairs for the collection.

So I found a good deal on another x metal case but the guy is too far away but might bring it down local next weekend and I made an offer on one I know that they want to sell so now I might have 2. :drinks:

So I found a good deal on another x metal case but the guy is too far away but might bring it down local next weekend and I made an offer on one I know that they want to sell so now I might have 2. :drinks:

Congratulations you’re making trump jealous :p especially the womens case :D

So alittle update on the case finally got some shelves for it. Only got 2 selves because I will fill with more collectible and pop culture things as I don’t have much Oakley stuff to display but there will be some in there. Lol. The door will be next.

34E917AE-FD09-433A-B6FF-87EE3AA7B263.jpeg
005F8FAD-AB61-475C-90FE-B16C30288BB4.jpeg

Back