• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ISO a bulk Lenses buyer

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
i didn’t get any notifications for these replies. Is that my nickname big rabbit? Guys these lenses are not falling off of any trucks I have a handshake agreement with someone who sells them to me. My partner and I are sent complete frames in which we separate the lenses from the frames. My partner sells the frames and I sell the lenses . We get a good price for each set and this is how I’m able to sell to you guys for such a low price. I mean hey I can always bump up the price to Oakley prices
Where can we find your partner selling the frames? If they are similarly priced like your lenses, I would be all over them. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Where can we find your partner selling the frames? If they are similarly priced like your lenses, I would be all over them. Thanks!
I’m waiting for his response but I do believe he has a buyer who clears him out once he receives his stock

Username Hidden said:
🤣 i didn’t get any notifications for these replies. Is that my nickname big rabbit? Guys these lenses are not falling off of any trucks I have a handshake agreement with someone who sells them to me. My partner and I are sent complete frames in which we separate the lenses from the frames. My partner sells the frames and I sell the lenses . We get a good price for each set and this is how I’m able to sell to you guys for such a low price. I mean hey I can always bump up the price to Oakley prices 🤣🤔

How far do you live from McDonough?

Username Hidden said:
I’m waiting for his response but I do believe he has a buyer who clears him out once he receives his stock

Damn... Now I want frames too... Sigh

🤔 You should sell the lenses to the guy that buys the frames.

Username Hidden said:
🤔 You should sell the lenses to the guy that buys the frames.

Cheese

Employees get 75% from retail stores. Hq employees get even better.
Which store do you work at?

Still waiting on both an updated list and a reply to my PM