• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ISO a bulk Lenses buyer

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
:popcorn:
Username Hidden said:
Pretty sure these are falling off the back of a truck. Only way he could be making any money at $25 a pair.

Some people reacted to this post.
I also cant figure out how Big Rabbit can sell his sht at that price either but dont ask dont tell. As long as shts cheap I’ll keep buyin

Username Hidden said:
Pretty sure these are falling off the back of a truck. Only way he could be making any money at $25 a pair.

I wonder this myself. Iv received two different orders from him and everything kosher.

Username Hidden said:
I still wouldnt touch em. Dillons = garbage
I think you misspelled Eagles

🤣 i didn’t get any notifications for these replies. Is that my nickname big rabbit? Guys these lenses are not falling off of any trucks I have a handshake agreement with someone who sells them to me. My partner and I are sent complete frames in which we separate the lenses from the frames. My partner sells the frames and I sell the lenses . We get a good price for each set and this is how I’m able to sell to you guys for such a low price. I mean hey I can always bump up the price to Oakley prices 🤣🤔

No theres actually a Big Rabbit on here that sells frames equipped with lens for a very discounted price that he extends to us. Your prices are very low as well and we appreciate it. Keep up the good work. We don’t care how you get them as long as we can reap the bennies.

I like a bargain, talk to me.....

Username Hidden said:
Message me

I will keep the dik pics to a minimum.....

What marstain said.
Very much appreciated. I can’t be more happy with what Iv received and will absolutely be buying more