• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying ISO Oakley Bottlecap 12-854

U

Username Hidden

Hey all - I am in search of a brand new pair of Oakley Bottlecap half jacket 12-854. I have had my pair since 2005 and finally looking to replace, but don’t like anything out right now. Any help is greatly appreciate!
image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Check out original half jackets. They’re very close in style

IMG_7878.JPG

IMG_7876.JPG
IMG_7877.JPG

Username Hidden said:
Definitely not bad. Don’t love the color personally but the looks is very similar. Also don’t love the rubber near the hinge. But they are sweet.

Pretty sure it’s the same finish as the bottlecap you posted: Black chrome

There is also a larger XLJ lens option for them if the coverage of the standard lenses aren’t enough

The half jackets came in tons of color options too, a lot more than the bottle caps

Username Hidden said:
Pretty sure it’s the same finish as the bottlecap you posted: Black chrome

There is also a larger XLJ lens option for them if the coverage of the standard lenses aren’t enough

The half jackets came in tons of color options too, a lot more than the bottle caps
The frames look green/brown in the photo but will look into these. Just don’t like anything out now so tougher to find stuff from older years that aren’t “collectible.”

Username Hidden said:
The frames look green/brown in the photo but will look into these. Just don’t like anything out now so tougher to find stuff from older years that aren’t “collectible.”

Is there a sku number on the inside of one of the arms?

I’m in agreement with you on the current pairs. They pretty much all suck but there’s plenty of the older stuff out there, just gotta know the right people

Ok I didn’t realize you put the sku in the title. That pair should be polished black

A few other models that are similar are bottle rockets and original flak jackets

Yea mine are definitely black. And that is the color I want. Just need to find someone selling a pair lol.

I think I still have lenses if you want to just replace those and your frame is still in OK shape.

Back