• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ISO-X Metal Juliet Carbon/Black with BIP or frames only

iluvmyx

Oakley Enthusiast
Germany
Hi all. I just need to vent! I ordered NIB Black Carbon/BIP for my Active Duty husband. The store either: never shipped/ erroneously shipped or "lost" my order! They'd been on their shelf brand new for like 13 years. Anyway, I ordered them for just under what they originally retailed for my husbands Christmas gift. I already recieved all the cool lenses for him to interchange! I'm so angry! This man deserves these! He is so selfless in his Service and with his family. He always admires my plasmas and Romeo but the Army will not let him wear those while on Active duty because the frames aren't black. I Found some on ebay I bought used. Hoping they ship to APO and don't cancel my order All you do for APO is ship through USPS and print a custom form. Thanks for reading my rant.

Last edited:
That's ****. I ship to APO all the time. It's like 30 seconds of extra work. Pisses me off people can't do that for military.

Is his unit ok with mirrored lenses? Afaik we were issued non iridium lenses only. Hope it works out and you find a set for him.

Hi all. I just need to vent! I ordered NIB Black Carbon/BIP for my Active Duty husband. The store either: never shipped/ erroneously shipped or "lost" my order! They'd been on their shelf brand new for like 13 years. Anyway, I ordered them for just under what they originally retailed for my husbands Christmas gift. I already recieved all the cool lenses for him to interchange! I'm so angry! This man deserves these! He is so selfless in his Service and with his family. He always admires my plasmas and Romeo but the Army will not let him wear those while on Active duty because the frames aren't black. I Found some on ebay I bought used. Hoping they ship to APO and don't cancel my order All you do for APO is ship through USPS and print a custom form. Thanks for reading my rant.
Sorry to hear that the store messed up. I wonder if they really did or just decided not to sell them since they figured out what those may be worth.

Hopefully it all works out with this eBay seller.

What about having someone in the family act as a middleman for delivery for you just in case?

Oakley sure does "lose" a lot of X-Metals. Sucks to hear that. Hope it works out for you.

Don't forget our European members who can assist with getting you what you need to get for your husband. :)

Thanks yall. I just got some Ducati for him (maybe from one of you?) I entertained the thought that they decided not to sell. She knew what she had. Nonetheless, they should have told me. My bank card is through USAA and they recovered my funds. If the glasses *miraculously show up, I'll just store them..

Back